It’s brilliant at work at the moment. A combination of people not being well, people being on leave and it being half-term mean it’s not busy and it’s not crowded. The half-term element gives me a chance to catch up on letters to schools while I await teachers coming back in on monday and sending new letters of complaint. I am saying letters but I mean emails. You just say letter don’t you? Don’t you just say that? You say letters when you mean emails.
- @HeresGilly Deal me in 👏👏👏 1 day ago
- @mr_benstafford He tweets little but when he does the quality is so high. 1 day ago
- Been doing a bit of this. https://t.co/lk1GAU4ngO 1 day ago
- I don’t want to complicate Brexit but could it in some way eradicate people taking a really long time to pay for a bus ticket? 3 days ago
- Brexiters reacting to every consequence of Brexit. https://t.co/Ul5mLX1E7V 6 days ago
For shorter even less interesting thoughts follow on me Twitter
Search house for..