It’s brilliant at work at the moment. A combination of people not being well, people being on leave and it being half-term mean it’s not busy and it’s not crowded. The half-term element gives me a chance to catch up on letters to schools while I await teachers coming back in on monday and sending new letters of complaint. I am saying letters but I mean emails. You just say letter don’t you? Don’t you just say that? You say letters when you mean emails.
- @CharlieDinkin Poetry 18 hours ago
- Probably best not watched trying to quiet while getting a 2yr old to sleep. My stifled sobs aren’t too quiet. twitter.com/blazetv/status… 18 hours ago
- Yess!! twitter.com/mifflinpod/sta… 1 day ago
- Did you know Roy Keane spent £4 million making a shot-for-shot remake of Unbreakable for his own personal viewing?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Next door neighbours burglar alarm going off and annoying all the streets nearby when they’re not being burgled is like a metaphor for...etc 3 days ago
For shorter even less interesting thoughts follow on me Twitter
Search house for..