It’s brilliant at work at the moment. A combination of people not being well, people being on leave and it being half-term mean it’s not busy and it’s not crowded. The half-term element gives me a chance to catch up on letters to schools while I await teachers coming back in on monday and sending new letters of complaint. I am saying letters but I mean emails. You just say letter don’t you? Don’t you just say that? You say letters when you mean emails.
- RT @rgay: When someone says they are enjoying something, resist the impulse to shit on the thing they are enjoying. Life is short. 1 day ago
- Update on my opinion of the Germany shirt: I like it more than I did yesterday. 1 day ago
- @AllisterWhite Pennsylvania-Dutch 1 day ago
- @AllisterWhite Cant deny my roots anymore. 1 day ago
- @AllisterWhite I’m Irish 1 day ago
For shorter even less interesting thoughts follow on me Twitter
Search house for..