It’s brilliant at work at the moment. A combination of people not being well, people being on leave and it being half-term mean it’s not busy and it’s not crowded. The half-term element gives me a chance to catch up on letters to schools while I await teachers coming back in on monday and sending new letters of complaint. I am saying letters but I mean emails. You just say letter don’t you? Don’t you just say that? You say letters when you mean emails.
- They have all the commitment of me pretending I wont let the lads have their iPads if they carry on. 2 days ago
- No wonder every cunt is on 300K a week if this is how the big boys negotiate. 2 days ago
- If Joel Glazer is the leader if the pack. The pack may be a pile of shit. 2 days ago
- RT @minakimes: maybe the real Super League was the friends we made along the way 2 days ago
- What I mean is: take a decision like this (the original one) seriously enough to stick with it & not crumble like a shit cake. 2 days ago
For shorter even less interesting thoughts follow on me Twitter
Search house for..