- Did you know Roy Keane spent £4 million making a shot-for-shot remake of Unbreakable for his own personal viewing?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Next door neighbours burglar alarm going off and annoying all the streets nearby when they’re not being burgled is like a metaphor for...etc 1 day ago
- Why do Mike Bradley’s initials go after some choices and not others? Is there an uncredited TV critic at large? https://t.co/TPIR8LRpMO 1 day ago
- Another standout bit of commentary is reference to Sleaford Mods as “genius” and asking how they have reached the “… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Good to see Casualty back in The Observer’s TV Highlights. Definitely not the only place I ever here reference to t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
For shorter even less interesting thoughts follow on me Twitter
Search house for..